All-Star Mixplay App - Cue Up Your Music Sections For One Touch Play - Perfect For Coaches!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are there any plans to make this an Android app as well?

Hi Steppa. It depends on how well the iPhone version does and if enough people want an Android version, because I'd have to pay someone to develop the Android version (since I can't code apps - I just do the designing).

If you want me to add you to an email list for notifications, just send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi Steppa. It depends on how well the iPhone version does and if enough people want an Android version, because I'd have to pay someone to develop the Android version (since I can't code apps - I just do the designing).

If you want me to add you to an email list for notifications, just send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

You really should've made the 'remove ads' a yearly subscription purchase of $0.99. That way we can keep funding and add more to the app.

Can I import a song from my iTunes??? If so, how? I've been trying to figure it out and am failing! :)

Hi all,
Corey the (retiring) KU cheer coach, and the creator of Cheermoji and MixPlay. Thanks so much for the bug report -- I just sent it to my developer (I didn't code the app) so hopefully he can get the fix done soon (the bad part is that when I submit a new build to the App Store, it usually takes about 8 days for them to review it and post it, so unfortunately it'll probably be a couple weeks. Grrr - sorry!

I'd hoped to have this app out a couple months ago but development took awhile. And I do have ideas for other cheer-related apps and tech stuff (my "non-cheer" job is as a web / user experience designer), so email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions for stuff I should make! And fyi, once my non-KUcheer account is approved in 72 hours, I'll post as Corey Stone / [email protected].

Thanks all!
-Corey

Can I import a song from my iTunes??? If so, how? I've been trying to figure it out and am failing! :)

Nope - sorry! I actually had an Import from iTunes feature in it but I pulled it because Apple's Digital Rights Management was making it behave really strangely, ie, songs that I knew I bought (as well as mp3's from my choreographer that I'd imported to iTunes) sometimes couldn't be imported to MixPlay. So I figured people would complain more about its failures than anything and I pulled it. Ugh. Development is hard. :(

Back