All-Star Moms Gone Crazy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

crazycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 19, 2011
and they AREN"T cheer moms. Has anybody else seen the previews for the dance mom show? Yikes.... I am sure we all know cheer (baseball, soccer, etc) moms that could give them a run for their money.

I've seen obnoxious moms in everything I've had my daughter in. Dance, soccer, and cheer. I don't think it's just a "cheer mom" thing...I think it is a "crazy mom" thing. They're everywhere. Thankfully, there are plenty of other moms around who don't behave that way. It's a shame all these crazy moms make it hard for the rest of us...but then again...they do make for some pretty hilarious TV!!!:p

haha, when i saw that commercial my immediate thought was "cheer moms are worse"
Of course there's always bad apples in a bunch, but there are quite a lot in the cheer world..

@Jule UGH. yes. I work at a semi-elite health club and it's the only USTA training center in New England, so we have kids from all over, and these moms are the worst. Most of them have more money than they know what to do with, and they're just constantly at the club. I think cheer moms are 1000x tamer (more tame?) than tennis moms!!

Omg my friend is the craziest wrestling/football mom ever.....even tougher than her husband on the sidelines lol

I saw a wrestling mom throw a cell phone at the ref while her son was wrestling in an all star match in front close to 1000 people. Wrestling moms are the worst but cheer moms aren't far behind.

Of course, moms want the beest for their child... but sometime it just gets crazy! So regardless of the sport, I think there's at least ONE crazy mom out there for each one. Some can be considered crazy for the preperation, a lot of people think it's "wrong" to dress up little girls in cheer uniforms and colorful makeup for a competition, for us it's necessary. Some moms are just crazy like they would do ANYTHING for their kid to be center of attention all the time bc in their mind they deserve it. So I guess there's a lot of "crazy moms" out there, but just different kinds. ;)

Equally are the moms gone wild! The ones who go to their kids events dressed like they are going to a club! :)

There was a mom at my old gym that wanted a uniform to wear to competitions..yeah, I just said that.
tumblr_lmvc4juiac1qi58p8.gif

Back