Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JBS

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Oct 3, 2021

What does everyone think of this one?

the-queen.jpg

Last edited:
She was cleared of all charges and back on the approved list. Her program has 2 assistant coaches, possibility one of them will take over.

She was cleared of all charges and back on the approved list. Her program has 2 assistant coaches, possibility one of them will take over.

I don't think this means bad things didn't happen there though. We know that people have been taken off before that should not have been, and "investigations" are questionable at best (especially for those with connections, friends, money and power in the industry which she has all off).

I hope she truly retires and enjoys herself and can be happy with the success she achieved. I really hope the young adults going there find the program they expected in a safe and supportive environment.

It sounds like the assistant coach Dustin Valazquez will be taking over.

Coach Dustin's post:
"The queen Monica Aldama! ! I’m grateful for you. You changed my life multiple times over. I have so much to be thankful for. I can’t say thank you enough for always taking care of me and my family. From being coached by you, to having you by my side in battle for National Championships. I believe God has guided our steps according to his will and his plan for our lives. I’m so thankful to work side by side with such a Godly woman. You have inspired me and many others to want greatness! I will carry your torch and legacy on. I hope to continue to make you proud everyday. Long live The Queen! There will never be another like you."

Last edited:

What does everyone think of this one?

View attachment 1129

Wow. I didn’t know that—man, I’m totally out if the loop! It certainly will be interesting to see where she lands next because according to an article in People magazine, she “can still help effectuate changes that we need in the world, and certainly in the sport of cheerleading.” This statement causes me to wonder if she might land somewhere in the ranks of Varsity or the NCAA. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back