More Cheer Shows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2013
I honestly think more shows about Cheer should come on the television. I honestly don't care about people getting drunk! I care about something i love and plenty others care about.:cheering: WHAT DO YOU THINK? !REPLY BELOW!

I totally agree. I know that there was a show called cheer perfection on tlc. It is currently off air but is coming back in August so I'm super excited. I love the show!

The online series featuring smoed is great. Sadly, I have heard the CJA show will not be back on and even sadder cheer perfection will be back on.

It is hard to appreciate a show that puts so much drama out there and follows a made for TV team to start with. It just does not do this sport justice of help in attracting new families.

ETA: would love to see more real cheer related shows on TV.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just wish that there were cheer shows that actually focus on cheerleading instead of cheer moms yelling at each other. Even though I believe that Cheer Perfection is entertaining, it is the cheer version of dance moms. The show cheerleaders on YouTube is the only real cheerleading show there is.

Back