All-Star Most Comfortable Spankies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What color and size?

They need to be red briefs. I usually wear a size 0/2 in bottoms, and a medium pair of spankies. But I'm thinking of going with a large because because I can't stand the feeling of tight leg holes.... and I have a little bit of a booty. ;)

theres alot of comfortable ones the question is what is the least comfortable? ;)

I have never really had a pair I thought were comfortable! Allstar or high school/college. They have always hurt me so bad and left me almost raw! I think the least comfortable are nylon brief style with tight elastic around each leg hole. I have found the metallic/sequins to be a little more comfy though.

Similar problem here! We wear red boy cut spankies and I'm desperately looking for a pair that doesn't ride up immediately and that doesn't gibe you a muffin top due to a very thin and unstretchy elastic at the top. I'm even willing to make a sewing pattern and just make them myself for our team but for that I need a pair that fits really well.

We use bodywrappers right now, I think. And I hate that I could pull them up to my armpits if I tried (well it feels like that anyway) even though I think they are already lowcut.

Ha, I didn't not mean to send that. I was going to ask if the GK ones are prone to giving you a muffin top even where one doens't really exist.
This happened to me all competition season because I was obviously wearing the wrong kind, but because any spankies are so tight, they just tend to do that. :(

We got ours through Varsity. Super comfy and you don't need to order a size up

I have never really had a pair I thought were comfortable! Allstar or high school/college. They have always hurt me so bad and left me almost raw! I think the least comfortable are nylon brief style with tight elastic around each leg hole. I have found the metallic/sequins to be a little more comfy though.[/quote]
wow! can you imagine the metallic/ sequins with the nylon brief style! OUCH!

Does Nike Pro come in brief style, not shorts? Also, my skirt comes over my belly-button to my actual waist. I am worried the GK spankies will be too low and will show a line through the skirt (they're white).

i have a pair of gk, under amour, and some random volleyball ones and nike pros are by far the besttt. they are so so so comfy <3

Back