High School Motionflex Uniforms Varsity.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 21, 2012
My team is getting motionflex uniforms this year, and I was wondering everyone's experience with them. Like, if you've had them, what is the material like? Is it comfy?

Hmm… @BuegeSmalls, @GForce, @LeahofthePack In alphabetical order to not show preference!

What do you think about uniforms?

Power Fit really is like a cloud. We have them both for UCA staff and our university just got new power fit ones (guess who recommended those :) )
So much more comfortable and breathable than your regular poly uniform. I believe the power fit uniforms use the motion flex body suit (trying to remember from the meeting with the varsity rep). The are super comfortable.

I would without a doubt pick power fit over all the other options.

"It's like cheering on a cloud."

--One of the Buege triplets
@Twinklestars
Lol I did say that and I still stand by it. I absolutely love Powerfit! They were so comfortable to wear all summer on Staff that I made my coach get them (okay well in highly suggested them) for our new uniforms last year. Maybe a bit more expensive but so worth it. After wearing that uniform, putting on our other polyester uniforms was torture. They're basically the perfect blend of polyester and motion fit. They have the comfort of motion flex but structure of a polyester. By structure I guess I mean like, you know how motion flex kinda only looks good on tiny girls because it shows any insecurities (especially white) that you might have (like wouldn't be comfortable wear motion flex if I didn't have a six pack--which I don't), if that makes any sense. The Powerfit fits comfortably but not too tight so nobody feels uncomfortable.

We have white ones for school and navy for staff and both colors are easy to get stains off of.

I got the same size as I do in polyester uniforms but our rep said that people do tend to get a size smaller sometimes.

I believe our Varsity rep said they could mix polyester and Powerfit together and motion flex and Powerfit. For example, our guys kept their polyester pants but got Powerfit tops, which was a nice way to save money. Also I believe our bodysuits were polyester (I also highly recommend the new scoop neck tops/bodysuits, cute and comfy!)

So yeah, I really love my Powerfit uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back