All-Star Mtv's Made Soccer Team To Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just google mapped Pittsfield. Literally in the middle of nowhere in Western Mass.
2 hours away from PRO
2 hours away from Spirit Central
1 1/2 hours away from Titan Allstars
That's the closest I could find in MA from the gym list in the Wiki.

BUT they are only 1 hour away from Albany! Better off going somewhere in New York to cheer! hahaha

Yeah, I'm from Western Mass and Pittsfield is THE middle of nowhere. hahaha

I just google mapped Pittsfield. Literally in the middle of nowhere in Western Mass.
2 hours away from PRO

BUT they are only 1 hour away from Albany! Better off going somewhere in New York to cheer! hahaha

2 hours away from PRO

we drive from springfield area out there... totally worth every penny and minute to have my daughter on a respectable and respected team with the best coaches around...

we drive from springfield area out there... totally worth every penny and minute to have my daughter on a respectable and respected team with the best coaches around...

You drive to where, Pro? Pittsfield is like an hour west of the Springfield area. It really is in the boonies - though I cheered with a girl from Pittsfield in college at UMass and I think she cheered at a random no-name all star gym.

This is bothering me. Shouldn't these cheerleaders be happy that more girls from their school are showing an interest in cheerleading? That's what I'm thinking...

I don't really think it's that believable - at least not in the beginning. They wanted to be cheerleaders because they wanted to be girly, not because they want to participate in the sport. When it's one person, it's believable, but the whole soccer team, it kind of feels like when the girls who hate cheerleaders start mocking them by doing high kicks and bad motions and stuff. I can see why the cheerleaders would be reluctant to support them.

Also, Kelly Proctor, who also coaches at Pro, was a made coach like 6 years ago. It was a track kid that wanted to be a football player and she coached at UMass and brought him to practice and tried to teach him how to stunt.

I don't really think it's that believable - at least not in the beginning. They wanted to be cheerleaders because they wanted to be girly, not because they want to participate in the sport. When it's one person, it's believable, but the whole soccer team, it kind of feels like when the girls who hate cheerleaders start mocking them by doing high kicks and bad motions and stuff. I can see why the cheerleaders would be reluctant to support them.

Also, Kelly Proctor, who also coaches at Pro, was a made coach like 6 years ago. It was a track kid that wanted to be a football player and she coached at UMass and brought him to practice and tried to teach him how to stunt.

True, I see what you're saying. Guess I just thought that if it was me, and some of the soccer players at my high school wanted to become a cheerleader for a day (even if they had made fun of me/the sport, or were only doing it to become more girly) I would jump at the chance to prove them wrong. I'd want to show them that cheerleading isn't all about being girly. I would want to make sure they knew that we put in hard work day in and day out, just as much as any other sport...

But either way I think the episode turned out great in the end, even if some of the little added drama/acting wasn't all that believable.

You drive to where, Pro? Pittsfield is like an hour west of the Springfield area. It really is in the boonies - though I cheered with a girl from Pittsfield in college at UMass and I think she cheered at a random no-name all star gym.
pittsfield is like 40 minutes from us... it takes us like an hour to get to pro but like i said... totally worth it. All the coaches at Pro are awesome at what they do and they bring out the best in the kids.

[quote="Also, Kelly Proctor, who also coaches at Pro, was a made coach like 6 years ago. It was a track kid that wanted to be a football player and she coached at UMass and brought him to practice and tried to teach him how to stunt.[/quote]

I remember that!!! She is hysterical and that episode was so funny!!

Back