All-Star Mtv's Made Soccer Team To Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MTV usually puts their shows online. All the non-USer's can probs watch it there sometime tonight, or tomorrow!

MTV usually puts their shows online. All the non-USer's can probs watch it there sometime tonight, or tomorrow!

I don't think anyone outside the US can see videos from the US site. When I click on the link further up the thread it says "MTV.COM video cannot be viewed outside the US for copyright reasons" and I haven't found anything yet on mtv.co.uk :(

Aww dang I didn't realize that! Maybe someone from the US can rip it onto YouTube. I would, but I really have no idea how to.

I don't think anyone outside the US can see videos from the US site. When I click on the link further up the thread it says "MTV.COM video cannot be viewed outside the US for copyright reasons" and I haven't found anything yet on mtv.co.uk :(
Well, that might be only for specific countries, because I can watch everything on MTV.com (from Germany). It tells me everytime that it would be "optimized for users within USA and that I wouldn't be able to watch every video", but until now I haven't found a video that I couldn't watch...."

On second thoughts, it might be better if it was put onto the library, it would probably be taken down from youtube straight away because MTV would claim copyright violation :/

This has got to be good cause I'm a an ex-soccer player turn cheerleader but i wasn't bad like them since I did dance and gymnastics! But I already got me DVR set. Can't wait!

Back