All-Star Multiple Competitions In One Weekend

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 11, 2012
I'm curious who has ever had to compete 2 large competitions in the same day and what brands allow this? Could you compete at Summit and The One on the same day??

I'm curious who has ever had to compete 2 large competitions in the same day and what brands allow this? Could you compete at Summit and The One on the same day??

Yeah, as @justpeachy said CEA did it last season. Just reading about it made me exhausted.

The kids being limited to three teams a competition isn't only about scheduling conflicts; it's for athlete safety. I have no doubts some of those kids performed 8 routines that weekend while being shuffled back and forth around Orlando, with no rest in between. Makes me angry. Also feel bad for all other programs at The One whose schedules had to accommodate that. Moving on...

The One is not a USASF sanctioned competition, which is the loophole to being two places at once.

I've done 2 competitions in 1 day before, with 1 competition being a 2-run day. It was pretty exhausting by the end, warming up and running 3 routines in 1 day.

If I remember correctly, the kids didn't compete till around 11pm to accommodate all the different schedules. The competition was in the back of a large fitness convention type thing, but it had all closed when we got there. On the way out there were forklifts disassembling the convention in the same arena. It was a late night.

I'd suggest eating between comps if you can. I remember having a hard time finding anything open that late and once we did, we didn't feel like eating anymore

Back