OT Music Downloads

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 25, 2010
so i'll be the first to admit it, I don't always buy my music from itunes. i used to use mediafire, then it got shut down. switched to a program with google chrome/youtube, and it just got shut down as well. where does everyone get their music from? i might just have to bite the bullet and start paying for music again lol

I use video2mp3.net ... Basically the same thing as above but you don't have to download it. Just copy and paste the youtube link into the thingymajig.

Mine way is kinda intense but its because I want good quality music and I'm picky about that. (I refuse to get anything off of youtube unless its my absolute last option...) If I find a song I want, I look up what album its on, then try to find the entire album as a .zip or .rar file. Most times, if you download the whole album, its a better quality cuz its a CD rip. Then, I open the file and just copy whatever songs I want out of there onto my computer. Its a little more work, but I have been very happy with the outcome! But I'm totally bummed MediaFire is gone. 4shared is good but has died down a little since the SOPA extravaganza... PirateBay, as long as you know what you're downloading, hasnt been too bad either.

Back