OT Music Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 15, 2011
My sister and I are coaching a JV middle school cheering team and we are doing all the choreo ourselves. We need some music and I have no idea who to use? Does anyone know anybody that will do a decent mix for cheap!? We are looking at probably 100-250 dollars.

Please help!! thanks!

My sister and I are coaching a JV middle school cheering team and we are doing all the choreo ourselves. We need some music and I have no idea who to use? Does anyone know anybody that will do a decent mix for cheap!? We are looking at probably 100-250 dollars.

Please help!! thanks!
try looking up free mixes on youtube. there's actually some pretty good generic (no custom voiceovers) ones that are pretty good!

try looking up free mixes on youtube. there's actually some pretty good generic (no custom voiceovers) ones that are pretty good!

I was thinking about it.. Is that actually like legal to use anothers mix? I feel like if we used a mix of youtube someone would complain...

I was thinking about it.. Is that actually like legal to use anothers mix? I feel like if we used a mix of youtube someone would complain...
there's some mixes that people have made and if you message them or email them they'll let you use them. some of them even say in the description 'free music, you can use this'

Back