All-Star Music, I Wantt It Back!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2010
Well I lost all my cheer music off my iTunes and I'd like to get some of it back. Does anyone know where I can do this? I tried Cheer Library but it just takes me to a black screen whenever I click download. It would be lovely if someone wanted to email me some. I really want Sr. Elite music from the past three years, and the Maryland Twisters haters mix back!

To download off cheer library right click download and click save file as. It will save it to your computer (or at least should). Try searching the boards if this doesn't work, there's a whole thread about how to download music.

Well I lost all my cheer music off my iTunes and I'd like to get some of it back. Does anyone know where I can do this? I tried Cheer Library but it just takes me to a black screen whenever I click download. It would be lovely if someone wanted to email me some. I really want Sr. Elite music from the past three years, and the Maryland Twisters haters mix back!
if you can find it on youtube, you can go to youtube-mp3.org and save it, then open it in itunes. that's how I get all mine because cheer library doesn't work well for me either :)

To download off cheer library right click download and click save file as. It will save it to your computer (or at least should). Try searching the boards if this doesn't work, there's a whole thread about how to download music.
lol thank u so much i had the same problem

Back