All-Star Music Mixing Program

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This may be late but Frank Errico from MixItUp Studios is wonderful! I have had a 5 year streak of bad experiences with music producers (no joke). I get that it's going to take a long time, especially when I order in peak season. Frank always kept me updated on the progress of my mixes. They even have you fill in information about your program (theme, mascot, colors, etc.). He used this to come up with custom voice overs (that I ended up loving more than the ones I came up with). I could rave about MixItUp Studios for days. They're awesome!

This may be late but Frank Errico from MixItUp Studios is wonderful! I have had a 5 year streak of bad experiences with music producers (no joke). I get that it's going to take a long time, especially when I order in peak season. Frank always kept me updated on the progress of my mixes. They even have you fill in information about your program (theme, mascot, colors, etc.). He used this to come up with custom voice overs (that I ended up loving more than the ones I came up with). I could rave about MixItUp Studios for days. They're awesome!

Ugh...just saw this was for music mixing program not music mixer. Embarrassing lol
:defeated:

Ableton or Fruityloops (Now FL Studio). There's a learning curve, but they are nice programs.

Last edited:
Back