All-Star Music/team Themes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2009
I know topics like this come up around this time every year but I'm looking for ideas for music themes! I want it to kind of carry over and be a "theme" for the team (for gifts, team sayings, tshirts, etc). And if you have any suggestions for songs for certain themes, that would help a lot!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My high school team always have themes
I know they had "Boom it's on!" Theme
Mama/papa theme lol
"We're Back!"
"Let's ride!/car theme!"
"I like it!"
"It's our time!"
"Party theme!
"Stronger "!

i am not a "themes" person... i tend to have a girl power strong w/ an aura of confidence style, but i can't stand when your theme every song has something about a word in it..

A Motown theme would be cute for the little ones, girls just wanna have fun themes are always super adorable for them as well.
This is probably beyond their years but I saw a mean girls themed team once (I usually don't like themed teams for older girls) but it was so cute & sassy.

I'm not a "no themes" person. Usually totally unrelated songs strung together in a mix sound like they're running through the top 40. Not cool.

For minis:
Hearts/Love theme
Fire/heat theme
Growing up theme
Strong theme
High School Musical theme
Monsters theme
Wizard of Oz or other musical theme
Black and gold theme

Hope this helps! <3

I hated themes but my high school ALWAYS did them.
Pink- for breastcancer awareness. We had all of our songs by Pink with little voiceovers saying think pink and what not.
Time- its our time
Home or taking the title home
Crazy themed
one year we did "not another one hit wonder" and did all the one hit wonder songs. It was because the year before was the first championship we had won in school history. Of course the next year we were one hit wonders :p

Back