All-Star Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey I have one too. I think its bye Trina but idk, it goes "I know I work it like a pro smack it dip it then get low, let me tell you how this gonna go" You don't know how hard I've searched and still can't find the song and its from out 2010-2011 mix.

The song starts at 2:40

i thought i was watching a football game with the way that coach tackled that girl LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

i <3 trina
While looking into a new condo in Miami - I totally shared the elevator with Trina the other day. She's soo much more verbal in her music than her everyday life. It's kinda funny knowing that she's all over cheerleading routines and lives just a few floors above my new place!

@hotTOPIC I had to have a friend shazam TN Pumas 09 routine to find it a while ago :p the rest of the song is kinda terrible, but that part is hot.

Hey I have one too. I think its bye Trina but idk, it goes "I know I work it like a pro smack it dip it then get low, let me tell you how this gonna go" You don't know how hard I've searched and still can't find the song and its from out 2010-2011 mix.

The song starts at 2:40

I didn't mention this before, since I didn't actually watch the video to know what you were talking about, but I love that dance.

i thought i was watching a football game with the way that coach tackled that girl LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah lol we were too siced, and we won 1st and another paid bid to the U.S. Finals. But the skinny coach who tackled her actually sprained her ankle when they hit the ground, if you listen closely you can hear her scream.

While looking into a new condo in Miami - I totally shared the elevator with Trina the other day. She's soo much more verbal in her music than her everyday life. It's kinda funny knowing that she's all over cheerleading routines and lives just a few floors above my new place!
yeah i hoped she didnt talk like that normally. hahha that would be bad

Back