All-Star My Birthday December 3!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hey everyone! My birthday is this Saturday and I am fundraising for Invisible Children! Invisible Children is a non profit that I will forever be passionate about! We are trying to put an end to a 25 year long war in Uganda! The war has now spread to three other countries including Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Southern Sudan. We are putting up radio towers in remote villages so they will have some idea about when the army is going to attack their villages.

I am willing to sell my cheer bows, shirts, and sports bras in exchange for donations onto my fund-raising page!

Right now heres a picture of the shirts I have found at the moment.
2zznarl.jpg

Here are the sports bras!
2q1t3qf.jpg

ve14e8.jpg

And then I also have four black mystique sports bras!
The two pictured are size 34.($25) In black mystique I have two AS and two AM!($20)

I will upload a picture of all the bows tomorrow!

If you don't see anything you like but would like to find out more about Invisible Children or make a separate donation you can do so here: http://www.stayclassy.org/fundraise/ic?fcid=129498
THANKS SO MUCH :)
PM me if interested in anything! <3

They start at $25 but I will go with whoever is willing to donate the most! The sizes are all different if you have a specific shirt in mind let me know. :) Thanks!

List of sizes to make it easier for everyone :)
Speed Athletics- AS
Louisville- AS
Louisville- AM
WSF- AL
Elite Cheer- AS
Cheerleader-AM
Twisters Elite- AM
2by2- AS
Fierceboard- AS
Matrix- AS
Hotcheer- AS
Jamfest- AS
Cardinal Head- AS
Cheerleader Magazine- AS
I Bleed Red- AS
Stingrays- AM
Inside Cheerleading Magazine- AM

I was going to get a 2by2 tee from the website for Christmas but I think getting the one your selling would go to a great cause! I will PM you!
Thank you for doing this by the way. It's such a generous thing you're doing.<3

This is the BEST thread ever!!! I will have my daughter look tonight to see what she wants. Thanks so much & Happy Birthday!!!

Back