All-Star National Champion Awards???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It really cracks me up thinking about a group of people in a meeting coming up with the belt buckle idea and thinking it's a good idea. I applaud the attempt at trying to be creative, but I think they forgot the population they cater too.

Has anyone ever tried jewelery besides rings? Like a bracelet or necklace that somehow could be designed for male/female. Thinking of a plain chain with a charm that has competion info on it. Something like the silver Tiffany bracelets/necklaces that were popular awhile back.

We do exactly just this! We custom engrave tiffany style heart charm bracelet for fundraising item, memory keepsake, giveaway, gift bag, etc. It's a lovely item and so easy to give or sell! email me if you want more info and i would love to get in touch with you.

I think it's kinda of cool and I showed my cp and she says "hey Mom if we get grand champs and win that it's like we are Taylor Swift at the CMT awards". I told her she is exactly right :)

The more I think about this buckle thing, the more I don't mind it and think it could actually be somewhat of a good idea. Considering they're in Nashville with all of the country music, it's a cute award. People are saying that they don't like it because you can't wear it, but really the only time I wear my medals is right after awards on the way home and then I hang it up and never touch it again. With a belt buckle, you could wear it in public... If you wanted to. Or you could just put it somewhere in your room. I think it's unique.

Back