National Champion Jacket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd actually be even more concerned about someone who would wear a jacket they didn't earn.
a girl on senior elite last year was selling her nca jackets. like what? and people bought them all in a few hours and are going to wear them like they won it

Someone made this point in another thread- maybe someone actually did win one but outgrew it, lost it, it got torn, stained, etc. Then I could understand wanting to buy/ trade for a new one.

Someone made this point in another thread- maybe someone actually did win one but outgrew it, lost it, it got torn, stained, etc. Then I could understand wanting to buy/ trade for a new one.
mines new and I havent worn it once. I had 3 of them and I didnt want 2 of them like why have 3 of the same ones. and some people do...and a lot of people have messaged me about it to everyone saying rude things...

mines new and I havent worn it once. I had 3 of them and I didnt want 2 of them like why have 3 of the same ones. and some people do...and a lot of people have messaged me about it to everyone saying rude things...
Simmer down love. I can see where you wouldn't need three of the same jacket so that's no big deal, and trading up a size because you grew out of the one you DID earn is perfectly legit. But if there is someone out there willfully wearing stuff they didn't earn, you (as a three time NCA national champion) ought to think THAT is rude. It's disrespectful to you and everyone else who worked hard and earned that recognition for someone to just act like they did too.

it really just depends on the way you look at it. If i wanted some new shirts and i had some jackets i didnt want, hey, id do the same thing! but then there are those people that are like "how could you!" but honestly, its just a jacket, she still knows that she won and all and its not as big of a deal as everyone seems to be making it out as. now if it was something like a worlds ring or a first time jacket, id understand the comments. but really, she has 3 and she doesnt want (and has no use) for 2 of em. lastly, it also matters about the kind of person you are. as in if you wanna collect them or wear them. you know?

Back