All-Star Nca 2014 Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat

Roses are red, cats are blue
Dec 14, 2009
Much like years past, we would like to get a google doc going of NCA information. This is a handy way to keep the information organized and allow anyone with internet access to update and/or browse through tons of NCA data. (scores, bids, notes, etc.) It is freely shared and everyone is encouraged to keep it up-to-date. I would ask if you do add/change information - please only do so if you are certain your info is correct AND that you somewhat know your way around a spreadsheet. I would also ask that you not delete information or change the formatting.

NCA 2014 Google Doc

I obviously need some help in getting the schedule information in there in the first place. I will try to update as much as I can, but this is our busiest week of the year by a long shot. If anyone would like to help, you can pick a venue and start entering.

Here is the latest performance order (as of 2/22/14):

http://nca.varsity.com/pdfs/asn_qr_po.pdf

NOTES: I separated spreadsheets by venue on their starting day. Some teams will change venue from their D1 to D2. We can deal with that closer to the event. For now, please let us just get the main info in from the performance order. Also, after the schedule is done, we can deal with Worlds divisions and the bid info. The "notes" area is designed for very basic shorthand for how the team performed: "hit", "1 SF, 2 TB", etc. Please don't put lengthy opinions there.

Much like years past, we would like to get a google doc going of NCA information. This is a handy way to keep the information organized and allow anyone with internet access to update and/or browse through tons of NCA data. (scores, bids, notes, etc.) It is freely shared and everyone is encouraged to keep it up-to-date. I would ask if you do add/change information - please only do so if you are certain your info is correct AND that you somewhat know your way around a spreadsheet. I would also ask that you not delete information or change the formatting.

NCA 2014 Google Doc

I obviously need some help in getting the schedule information in there in the first place. I will try to update as much as I can, but this is our busiest week of the year by a long shot. If anyone would like to help, you can pick a venue and start entering.

NOTES: I separated spreadsheets by venue on their starting day. Some teams will change venue from their D1 to D2. We can deal with that closer to the event. For now, please let us just get the main info in from the performance order. Also, after the schedule is done, we can deal with Worlds divisions and the bid info. The "notes" area is designed for very basic shorthand for how the team performed: "hit", "1 SF, 2 TB", etc. Please don't put lengthy opinions there.

Like years part, thank you sir

NCA 2014 Google Doc

Thanks for doing this but I think whoever updated this added the old times not the one from the newest schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great! Thank you @BlueCat and @luv2cheer92

Whatever detailed notes everyone can take or get score wise we can do some really cool analysis afterwards.

By my calculation, there are approximately 50 teams going to NCA that already have a paid bid. Do we think that is a record?

EDIT: That appears to be more than the number of (eligible) teams without a bid at all.

:kiss:

Now how do I make the times ascending instead of all mixed up? :banghead:

They all look like they're in order to me.

But I wanted to add to this thread and say please try to limit the amount of sorting and filtering you do. When you do that, it changes for everyone else as well. There's a way to make a copy of a document in google docs. If you want to sort or filter in your own unique way, do that please.

They all look like they're in order to me.

But I wanted to add to this thread and say please try to limit the amount of sorting and filtering you do. When you do that, it changes for everyone else as well. There's a way to make a copy of a document in google docs. If you want to sort or filter in your own unique way, do that please.

Can you look at Hall E and see what I'm asking? I don't want to mess anything up by sorting columns trying to fix the times.

Back