All-Star Nca 2104

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Leave it at home. You wont need it. Give those cheerlebrites some free time to breath and enjoy competiton.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Most, not all, of the cheerlebreties are contracted with magazines or promotional events. For example, you might have to subscribe to a magazine for a year to get an autograph. Last year my girls waited in line for Gabi Butlers autograph. We already had that cheerleading magazine subscription, we had to renew it to get her autograph. So, bring your wallet! :/

Most, not all, of the cheerlebreties are contracted with magazines or promotional events. For example, you might have to subscribe to a magazine for a year to get an autograph. Last year my girls waited in line for Gabi Butlers autograph. We already had that cheerleading magazine subscription, we had to renew it to get her autograph. So, bring your wallet! :/
wow i didnt know that, its kind of ridiculous. Im glad I dont idolize any one person but like teams as a whole. :)

Be ready for some crowds and some excitement as well. Last year I believe there were approximately 16,000 cheerleaders and 58,000 spectators. The arena is where the level 5 teams perform. It holds 10,000 spectators and at times you can't find a seat so plan your arena visit accordingly. Other than the arena there are four halls in the Convention Center. If I recall correctly three halls are used for performances and another hall used for warm-ups. The halls are identified as Hall A, B, C, and D. The venues are separated by levels. Wear your walking shoes because you'll walk miles. Any NCA gear that you want you need to purchase early in the weekend because they sell out fast. Make sure you get a schedule or you'll go crazy keeping track of performances. Also, any spectators buying tickets should buy them Friday night at the venue thus avoiding long time consuming lines. If driving to the venue allow yourself some time to park. Parking can be at times difficult. The DART (local transit train) stops at the Convention Center and is inexpensive to use.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely follow your advice and good luck to all of your teams.

Ok so this is how I spend my snow day instead of studying. NCA 2014 Google Doc:
NCA 2014

I expect this to change a lot after this weekend and next weekend, but if I calculated right as of right now:
158 Worlds teams
38 already have a Paid bid
73 have an at-large or a partial paid
So, 120 teams going for 8 paids and 47 teams going for 24 at-large bids

Ok so this is how I spend my snow day instead of studying. NCA 2014 Google Doc:
NCA 2014

I expect this to change a lot after this weekend and next weekend, but if I calculated right as of right now:
158 Worlds teams
38 already have a Paid bid
73 have an at-large or a partial paid
So, 120 teams going for 8 paids and 47 teams going for 24 at-large bids
Any idea how many have summit bids& how many are hoping for them?

Any idea how many have summit bids& how many are hoping for them?
They are giving out 10 paid and 37 at-large Summit bids. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I was trying to keep the Summit bid Wiki updated earlier in the season, but there were several teams that were mentioned on here or twitter as having bids but when Varisty releases their list, teams don't match up. So I kind of gave up on that as I'm not 100% sure who really has a bid.

They are giving out 10 paid and 37 at-large Summit bids. I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I was trying to keep the Summit bid Wiki updated earlier in the season, but there were several teams that were mentioned on here or twitter as having bids but when Varisty releases their list, teams don't match up. So I kind of gave up on that as I'm not 100% sure who really has a bid.
That is so nice of you. So, I just search wiki for what you do have? Thanks a ton!

Does anyone know the date in which NCA started putting teams on the waiting list?

I think it was October 21st. We were at 938 cheer teams. That's when we shuffled some divisions to Fri/Saturday and were able to let in another 100.

Back