All-Star Nca 2104

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

States Repped:
Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, California, Missouri, Minnesota, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Florida, Virginia, West Virgina, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Colorado, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Iowa, Hawaii (40 States) No: Alaska, Montana, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Delaware, North Dakota, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming.

Canada:
Kingston, British Columbia, Laval, Alberta

Australia:
Brisbane, NSW, Bayswater

I feel like although CS technically has more teams, NCA has more variety. Also, I don't know if any of the CA Vegas teams are going, and if they were counted under California. Too tired to go back..

States Repped:
Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, California, Missouri, Minnesota, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Florida, Virginia, West Virgina, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, New Mexico, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Colorado, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee, Iowa, Hawaii (40 States) No: Alaska, Montana, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, Delaware, North Dakota, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming.

Canada:

Australia:
Brisbane, NSW, Bayswater

I feel like although CS technically has more teams, NCA has more variety. Also, I don't know if any of the CA Vegas teams are going, and if they were counted under California. Too tired to go back..

yes, two Alaska teams are coming....Black Ice in sm coed 5 and Frostbite in sm res coed 5.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

States Repped:

Canada:

Australia:
Brisbane, NSW, Bayswater

Yep there are some CA Vegas teams. Also CS also has quite a few dance teams and school teams where NCA is all all-star cheer, so there's that difference as well.

You're very welcome. And thanx for the well wishes. I'm sure that you'll love NCA and have a very memorable weekend. It's unlike any other event and always enjoyable.

Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely follow your advice and good luck to all of your teams.
Oops, failed to identify your post when I posted my response. Newbie mistake. Nonetheless, thank you for the well wishes. As I mentioned previously, you're going to love it. NCA is exciting and unlike any other event out there.

Most, not all, of the cheerlebreties are contracted with magazines or promotional events. For example, you might have to subscribe to a magazine for a year to get an autograph. Last year my girls waited in line for Gabi Butlers autograph. We already had that cheerleading magazine subscription, we had to renew it to get her autograph. So, bring your wallet! :/
I don't believe this is always the case. There have been times at competitions when I have known SMOED to arrange their schedule such that they have an opportunity to meet people. However, SMOED is a team of athletes that are there to compete and they deserve to be given space. Like every other competitor at the event they should be afforded the opportunity to practice without interruption, walk off the mat without being accosted by hoards, or maybe even enjoy some down time. If you want to see these "Cheerlebrities" (I strongly dislike that term) around competition then respect their space . If you do that, they won't be forced to remain sequestered the entire event and you'll actually have a greater opportunity to meet these individuals than you will when you chase after them or camp outside of their team room or hotel.

I don't believe this is always the case. There have been times at competitions when I have known SMOED to arrange their schedule such that they have an opportunity to meet people. However, SMOED is a team of athletes that are there to compete and they deserve to be given space. Like every other competitor at the event they should be afforded the opportunity to practice without interruption, walk off the mat without being accosted by hoards, or maybe even enjoy some down time. If you want to see these "Cheerlebrities" (I strongly dislike that term) around competition then respect their space . If you do that, they won't be forced to remain sequestered the entire event and you'll actually have a greater opportunity to meet these individuals than you will when you chase after them or camp outside of their team room or hotel.

I think I'm hurting myself from shimmying this! On one hand I think it's so cute seeing the young cheerleaders eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of them but on the other, everyone crowding around a team room to get a piece of Smoed can make it difficult for the rest of the gym to get in and out of the room and get to where they need to be. (ok, sorry for the little rant)

But if you're a cute little mini, don't think I won't go out of my way to help you take a peek. ;)

yes, two Alaska teams are coming....Black Ice in sm coed 5 and Frostbite in sm res coed 5.

Didn't see them on the list. Might have missed it or they might not have been added- I WAS counting at 1 am lol

So we've got both Alaska and Nevada on (technically- Nevada under the Cali umbrella). Only missing 8 states, a few of which have almost no gyms. Not bad.

I saw a tweet from Gabi B that said staff had respectfully asked that kids wait until Sunday after the team has finished their weekend before asking for pictures, autographs and whatnot. I think it's great!!!

I saw a tweet from Gabi B that said staff had respectfully asked that kids wait until Sunday after the team has finished their weekend before asking for pictures, autographs and whatnot. I think it's great!!!

From The California All Stars Facebook page...
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1393387671.963262.jpg

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.. but i just wonder if you can watch videos after the competition for free or for a small amount of money on the varsity website? and if so how long does it take for them to be published?? i live in sweden witch is 8-9 housr before dallas and dont have the money to buy livestrem because im unemployed at the moment. and again sorry, still quite new to the cheer world.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.. but i just wonder if you can watch videos after the competition for free or for a small amount of money on the varsity website? and if so how long does it take for them to be published?? i live in sweden witch is 8-9 housr before dallas and dont have the money to buy livestrem because im unemployed at the moment. and again sorry, still quite new to the cheer world.
In the past they have had all of the routines free after, I think like two or three days after. But, they cut out the second 30 seconds from every routine and that's usually the stunt sequence for a lot of teams.

States Repped:

Canada:

Australia:
Brisbane, NSW, Bayswater

Aside from correcting you that Kingston and Laval are not provinces (assuming you were meaning to show which provinces were being represented), New Brunswick will also be represented.

Aside from correcting you that Kingston and Laval are not provinces (assuming you were meaning to show which provinces were being represented), New Brunswick will also be represented.
I just was listing which locations were listed on the NCA sheet- I know Kingston/Laval are not provinces lol. :D Their listing was different for some Canadian locations versus others, don't know if it was just on the sheet that way.

Back