All-Star Nca 2104

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.. but i just wonder if you can watch videos after the competition for free or for a small amount of money on the varsity website? and if so how long does it take for them to be published?? i live in sweden witch is 8-9 housr before dallas and dont have the money to buy livestrem because im unemployed at the moment. and again sorry, still quite new to the cheer world.
last year people also posted them on telly and vimeo, so that they couldnt be taken down cause of youtube copyright from what i can remember. im hoping people will do that again this year, cause ill be stuck at work all day :(

last year people also posted them on telly and vimeo, so that they couldnt be taken down cause of youtube copyright from what i can remember. im hoping people will do that again this year, cause ill be stuck at work all day :(

Thank you. Living in sweden is a mess.. like when you start the competition its already afternoon or even evening here.. and i need to go to my internship monday so i cant watch the sunday compettion and in a 2 day competition i really wanna watch day 2 more than day 1. but i would like to watch videos in afterhand.

In the past they have had all of the routines free after, I think like two or three days after. But, they cut out the second 30 seconds from every routine and that's usually the stunt sequence for a lot of teams.

ok. thanks anyway. i will hunt after videos on other sources then too. (sorry double post..)

We aren't really trying to publicize the showoff any more than we already have. We think that we are already going to max out the capacity.

If you ARE going - please note that parking is going to be a bit of a nightmare. If you are on our property, you MUST park in a designated spot or you will likely get towed. My suggestion would be to park at the nearby Dart Station and walk (it is about 2-3 blocks away.)

At the Convention Center in Dallas for NCA. One of the NCA employees told me that there are over 1,100 teams here to compete. Last year they had 800+ teams. No wonder it seems like there are crazy crowds to contend with. Lots of excitement in the air. Wonder what this weekend will bring ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What's been people's experience with the live stream in the past?

Worth it or a lot of buffering?

I would have to watch the Live feed from my Nexus Tablet, would it be worth it to purchase or just wait to see some free videos later??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back