All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’m trally disappointed by the crowd in the arena. I’ve been sitting in there watching teams go and they only cheer/clap/hit hit pull for big name gyms. Like it doesn’t matter how well the team from a smaller gym does, the crowd is silent. And it doesn’t matter how poorly the team from a mega gym does, the crowd screams their head off.
It’s a really sad example of what Cheer prioritizes now.

Womp. There is some truly great consistent talent in the arena that a lot of kids probably don't hear about.

Wearing headphones and watching the arena and there's this constant subtle popping noise and it's making me nauseous.

ETA: Okay maybe it was just for Pink?

My old program sent a team to NCA again this year (more and more UK teams are making the trip!) and they came 2nd in the International S2 division. They were only 0.4 behind the winners (the amazing Stars Vipers), so happy for them but it also would have been amazing for them to come home with jackets!

The team that got 2nd was amazing! I knew it would be close between us 2.

That’s our only international team. We decided to start that team after the season started. They just competed for the first time a couple weeks ago. We had a lot of people join that team after their school season ended (some districts down here don’t allow their cheerleaders to do allstar). The cost was so low for that team. They pay like 1/5 what the other teams pay. Their goal was to go to 2 comps and hope they got a Summit bid at one of those 2 comps because they were done after this weekend if not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did not know Jersey had a Worlds/L5!

Needs some cleaning but that was really entertaining.
Yea, they've had Villains for a few years now, I love them!

Sad about Swoosh, but they made a comeback last year and I know they can do it again!

Back