All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same. It feels watered down to me.
I am almost positive they are down at least one person. So it could've just been sudden and rather than throwing a flyer in they played it safe (which is working in their favor)

Sorry but I really dont understand how WE Recon is ahead of Midnight and BSB, especially watching all of them back to back

I didn't want to say it but I really don't understand either. I get it when the less flashy stunts score high from execution (CJA is a great example... simple but when it hits its near perfect)... but their stunts didn't even seem all that clean either :/. Of course I am happy for them sitting in second I'm just a bit confused

Wait.

If Diamonds has 4 groups, what are those extra people doing bc I sure did not see them? Are they nuggets? 4th person under a stunt?

I get playing safe, am not sure if I like the idea of a Worlds team with extras under stunts like that.

I am almost positive they are down at least one person. So it could've just been sudden and rather than throwing a flyer in they played it safe (which is working in their favor)

I didn't want to say it but I really don't understand either. I get it when the less flashy stunts score high from execution (CJA is a great example... simple but when it hits its near perfect)... but their stunts didn't even seem all that clean either :/. Of course I am happy for them sitting in second I'm just a bit confused
Diamonds had 22 on the floor yesterday, I didn't count today but I'm pretty sure it was the same.

I love ODT Dream with all my heart, I just wish they would've stayed small/medium coed. They have a lot of talent but still a lot of people throwing R5 skills.

Wait.

If Diamonds has 4 groups, what are those extra people doing bc I sure did not see them? Are they nuggets? 4th person under a stunt?

I am not sure if I like the idea of a Worlds team with extras under stunts like that, and having them score higher than everyone else.
They were behind the stunts/tumbling in the front. No extras under the stunt though.

Was I seeing things or did Medusa not have at least 2 falls? CU just says 1 BB

Back