All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thats sad how I think a team that placed 8th got a paid bid but a open team that won got an at large bid.
Unfortunately, that's just how they award bids and will probably continue to do so.
29v18ub.jpg

Basically every paid bid except for the ones that went to the XS divisions are classified as "extra paid bid(s)" because the top 3 teams in every Senior division already has a paid bid. In fact, every single large coed team that competed at NCA this weekend already had a paid bid... really it was down to the judges discretion who the paid bids went to.

Does NCA give full paid to international teams?
They do, but only to the level 5 Open teams. Out of the 3 "National Champions", Wildcats and Electric already have full-paid bids. Great White Sharks are not eligible as they're not a team based in the U.S... so all these bids are passed down to Senior teams.

Last edited:
Ok so I only just had a look at results and I'm honestly shocked, did not see some of those teams making top 5 but i'm so glad they did, love it when the less well known teams win! Holy panthers though, 99.1 is insane (if they hit at worlds the curse might just be broken)

They do, but only to the level 5 Open teams. Out of the 3 "National Champions", Wildcats and Electric already have full-paid bids. Great White Sharks are not eligible as they're not a team based in the U.S... so all these bids are passed down to Senior teams.
Aww that's too bad. I wish they would give full paid to level 6 too. I just think it's unfair that the winner of division only got at large.

I think their declaration is same as Cheersport, but at this rate, it’s usually, “Let’s pay all the next highest scoring Senior teams regardless of where they place and screw the open division teams”.
Very true and frustrating! Spirit fest last year we were 4th but because of bid declaration AG placing 10th got paid. It should be top scores and done.

Supers were bomb! Amazing to see the growth of some of girls! #ForeverFAMEGang I want them to win, they were so confident throughout that routine!

Congrats SSX! Not sure if it's just me but they don't spin pretty. Almost all of their doubles have their ankles crossed and throwing up gang signs mid pass.

NCA Curse is real sorry Panthers.

STARS Vipers will win Worlds in 3-5 years in either a senior or international division.

I love Word Cup but I wish they would reconsider the overall picture in the second stunt its too hard to read, that's when things can start to look sloppy. Its not always the skills themselves but the presentation of the skills.

Look forward to buying a TGLC World Champ shirt this year, this is my favorite routine of their's yet!

*F5 is doing a great job of cleaning up their routine early in the season. However I think the first version of this routine was worthy of gold this version seems like a good bronze.

Last edited:
wcss theme is doing nothing for me this year.
I was really pulling for SE to win, but panthers looked incredible this weekend.
SOT Royalty is by far my favorite routine of the season.
I can't decide in large coed. Steel, cheetahs and Tglc will be an interesting match up come worlds.
SSX wants that second ring....

Last year SOT Reign large IOC 5 got third. The two teams in front of them were already paid. Team was hopeful the paid bid would be passed down to them. Unfortunately, since they were IOC it wasn't. Instead it was given to a Senior team that placed much lower. My question is do IO teams pay smaller competition fees than Senior...... I don't get it.

So after this weekend this is what I want for worlds,
  • Cali Coed is making it hard for me to choose who to root for in large coed. Usually I am TGLC all of the way but I love Cali's routine this year.
  • Would also love to see blackops get back to back in med coed
  • Don't currently have a favorite routine in small coed but I would like smoed to make a comeback.
  • Large senior- Panthers and I would like to see Cali in the top 5, shake it up a bit
  • No favorites in medium or small right now
  • Would love to see Aces win
  • Also 005

• TGLC will forever have my heart. Its just something about not only them but the program overall. I wish I had a kid and lived in Miami. :cloud9:
  • I really wish this will be Reign year to win medium coed.
  • Small coed LACF Gold is the hometown team and I would love for them to clean up that routine.
  • I adore Miss Silver
  • I wish Angels would have hit like they did last week
  • Lady Jags has some much potential to win worlds again
  • My first love in large Senior was F5 and will continue to be.
  • OO5 is overdue and Sic6 has exceeded expectations for a second year team. Worlds and NCA title in less than 2 years.

Last year SOT Reign large IOC 5 got third. The two teams in front of them were already paid. Team was hopeful the paid bid would be passed down to them. Unfortunately, since they were IOC it wasn't. Instead it was given to a Senior team that placed much lower. My question is do IO teams pay smaller competition fees than Senior...... I don't get it.
Nope same fee!!!! Hate the declaration! At comp with 3 paid....An AG could place 20th and an IO can place 3rd and the AG would get paid!

Back