All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Double post: really impressed with Cali Coed. I wonder how many athletes are on the mat. Definitely seemed like they aren't a max squad.

Uh I think at least 4 SF, I saw someone bust too.
Thanks for the update. I cannot believe that. What is up with them this year? The routine was looking meh from the start of the season. They were so amazing last year. Did they loose a lot of people or the pressure is getting to them or what?

Thanks for the update. I cannot believe that. What is up with them this year? The routine was looking meh from the start of the season. They were so amazing last year. Did they loose a lot of people or the pressure is getting to them or what?
This is the worst performance they've had in a long time. They're usually able to hit this routine.

My heart breaks for orange and steel.. cobalt has been pretty consistent so far this season. Happy to see team gunz hit and cf black out

The one thing I truly miss while watching the live stream: hearing the crowd reactions.

Considering how the stream used to be in the past (although the NCA stream has been great for a few years now) it's great to have a consistent stream with an amazing quality, and I appreciate that I'm able to hear the music. But the one thing I always loved - just because it feels a little bit like I have a seat in the arena - is hearing the crowd cheering the teams on. I really really miss hearing them and wish that varsity.tv would change that about their live streams.

Can anyone see XS Coed scores? that division finished hours ago but still nothing...
Screenshot 2018-02-25 01.03.18.png

Can anyone see XS Coed scores? that division finished hours ago but still nothing...
1. Cheerville - 93.58
2. San Antonio - 92.87
3. Tribe Cheer - 92.25
4. SCV - 92.05
5. World Class - 91.12
6. Icon Cheer - 90.22
7. Extreme All Stars - 89.65
8. Maverick Cheer - 88.43
9. Top Notch - 87.87

These should also be in the google doc

Waking up to NCA news makes me so happy, sad for some of my favourites but i've been surprised by some others. I'm a die hard stars fan but after that performance i'd happily hand panthers the jackets myself (and helloooo cali coed, it's about time). Does anyone know where I can get a look at lower level scores as they come through? Most of the aussie teams are lower level and i'm desperate to see how they went.

Waking up to NCA news makes me so happy, sad for some of my favourites but i've been surprised by some others. I'm a die hard stars fan but after that performance i'd happily hand panthers the jackets myself (and helloooo cali coed, it's about time). Does anyone know where I can get a look at lower level scores as they come through? Most of the aussie teams are lower level and i'm desperate to see how they went.
There's a google doc in the first post with all the scores so far or you can check on Varsity.tv. Not all scores have been posted though!

All available scores are in the google doc and on the NCA results page.

Why hasn't varsity tv uploaded any of the routines from today to on demand? Last week for cheersport they were available within an hour or two of performance. Teams that went this morning, like the junior 5s, aren't even uploaded yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back