All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did Wild have a legality deduction or something? I don't think I noticed any deductions when I watched their routine.

Also I'm surprised Nfinity only had .75 in deductions. I thought it was a lot more than that.
They’re not the only ones whose deductions I have questions about... I think Cali Reckless hit too (according to CU at least) but they have a 2.00 deduction!!

Do they give neutral deductions for under-rotated elements too like they do at Worlds?

Does anyone know where I can find a pdf version of a schedule for today?

Nvm - found it (or them as there are multiple schedules - one for each hall)

Can someone tell me how TGLC got 1.25 in deductions? I haven’t seen a video of the routine but according to CU report I’m just curious.

ETA: I finally watched a video and the only noticeable deduction is the girl falling out of her cartwheel after the stunt. Did they mark that as a stunt fall because the stunt was over at that point?

Last edited:
It wasn’t really a stunt fall since she tripped after the dismount. I’m my opinion if that’s what they counted as a major stunt fall that’s a shame.
I would say she fell as part of the dismount, which is still part of the stunt. I could see it go either way though.

It wasn’t really a stunt fall since she tripped after the dismount. I’m my opinion if that’s what they counted as a major stunt fall that’s a shame.

I’d assume they’re considering the cartwheel part of the dismount, as they should.

Large IOC
1. top gun OO5 96.43 (.25) 96.18
2. Wildcats 96.77 (1.00) 95.77
3. Nfinity 95.97 (.75) 95.22
4. Anacondas 96.43 (1.75) 94.68

The fact we had the most deductions and our raw hangs with them [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji7][emoji216][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Yes i know that if u can’t hit nothing matters but still something for us to get excited over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Heck yeah Vipers! That is an insane score and well deserved because of how great the routine is.

Had the opportunity watch Jags (CA JrCoed5) HIT just now.

Remember when I was 13 and had my running layout and thought I was THAT girl?

LOL.

Back