3) ICE Lady Lightning 96.64
4) Brandon Allstars 95.75
5) The California Allstars 95.70
6) Top Gun Angels 95.29
7) Cheer & More 95.09
8) South Jersey Storm 93.52
9) Connect Cheer 91.69
10) Cheer Ahtletics Charlotte 90.81

CU said that SSX is the first senior all girl team from Cheer Extreme that win at NCA. I don't know that. I definitely learn something new everyday.

SSX has never won NCA? :eek:
I was also surprised to hear that - guess it was kind of like it was at worlds for the longest time - where they got 2nd a lot (by a small margin) but never quite made it to the 1st place.

That California All stars team was not very sportman like. They were all walking off before the trophy was given and the girl who got the trophy had a grumpy look on her face. You can be sad for yourselves but not such a bad attitude.

I mean congrats to Electric, but I'm a little confused to say the least.

Also, they're getting these scores out asap. Where was this yesterday?

I don't know why you're confused as I didn't watch most of the division, but don't forget that a lot of scores were REALLY close yesterday. This can lead to teams easily moving up or down multiple places, especially when they (or others) perform a lot better/worse than on day 1.

Observations:

1. The CEA coaching staff women are dressed so cute. I look like an escaped convict by the end of any comp.

2. They don't waste any time getting that confetti up! They were picking it up while they were taking pics with it! lol.
I always love CSP's sense of fashion. She always wears fabulous dress.

That California All stars team was not very sportman like. They were all walking off and the girl who got the trophy had a grumpy look on her face. You can be sad for yourselves but not such a bad attitude.
I don't think it is fair to judge an entire team based on the face of one athlete - I hear what you are saying and the kids (and coaches and parents!) do all need to know that their attitudes reflect... but not fair for us to judge based on actions of one.

Back