All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just
What happened to Great White Sharks yesterday? I have 2 or 3 very vague tweets about it.

Just not their best run, their stunts have looked better. Hopefully they clean them up for day 2, but it was still a hit for them!

I saw a girl on the ground right before jumps-didn’t see how she got there-tripped maybe? But she was late for jumps which is probably the AF

It looked like she just army rolled in late, couldn't tell if it was because she tripped or just a timing error

I know, I am not talking about that. ;)
ahh yes apparently there was pandemonium around the mat with cheerleaders trying to meet them after their run. People swarming them for pictures and whatnot, but i haven't seen any particularly negative tweets about it other than the fact that it was crazy for them trying to get out of there

ahh yes apparently there was pandemonium around the mat with cheerleaders trying to meet them after their run. People swarming them for pictures and whatnot, but i haven't seen any particularly negative tweets about it other than the fact that it was crazy for them trying to get out of there
Now that I can add everything up or actually makes sense!

Why do people do this?!

What is also annoying:

I'm SURE if you were to tell someone NO for a pic they'd be ALLL over social media talking about "omg so and so from GW is SO RUDE!"

or

"Ohmygod Pam did did you see that girl from GW told my little Suzy no and now she's cry. So rude!"

When they JUST got off the mat.

Okay, I love the capris on Orange. I feel like their routine has a little more body rubbing/shaking than usual this year? Idk. I just want them to hit because they're soo talented.

Back