All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly have no idea how LIOC5 is gonna go. Wild had a higher raw yesterday, added stuff today and hit better overall. But OO5 looked awesome too.

How bad were the BBs on OO5?

What were Wildcats even deducted for yesterday?
Not awful, neither was Wildcats. OO5 had a few little shaky stunts here and there too.
I heard Wildcats had a legality yesterday, not sure what it was for though.

KC Cheer Fierce 5 scored a 97.97 today, second highest to diamonds! They even had a slight bobble, so they’re execution was probably a little lower! Small coed div is crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not awful, neither was Wildcats. OO5 had a few little shaky stunts here and there too.
I heard Wildcats had a legality yesterday, not sure what it was for though.
Did OO5's merry-go-round take flight today? They couldn't get in place yesterday and had to forfeit it; it's my favourite part of their routine.

KC Cheer Fierce 5 scored a 97.97 today, second highest to diamonds! They even had a slight bobble, so they’re execution was probably a little lower! Small coed div is crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At first, I honestly thought that BSB was undefeatable. After NCA, I realized that I was completely wrong. It's anybody's game and each team surely has stepped up the game.

Dear NCA Nationals,

Thank you for ruining my life.

I am now looking at this season's tryout packets trying to find a gym that will not cause that vein in my forehead to pop. Nope...not the oldest. My youngest watched videos all weekend and was like "YASSSS! I want glitter! I want bling! I want to SHIMMY!!!" Junior or Senior 1 here we come.

Latest posts

Back