All-Star Nca Atlanta

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you referring to a specific team? I think their Sr4 coed team looks great...

Just GA in general, mainly Senior Coed 4 and Senior Medium Coed 5. GA's Level 4 Coed team 09-10 with the "Baby Got Back" dance was AMAZING! Their stunt sequence was harder than most level 5 teams at the time. The Medium Coed was the deal when they won worlds and got paid bids at BUTBT with Top Gun. I remember the voiceover "Didn't I Tell You Before?! THERES 11 OF US!" & "GA Just Smacked You In The Mouth!" Ringing In my mind for weeks!

Also The year they came back the coed 5 team won BUTBT, NCA, Cheersport, and WORLDS all in the same year! But this year is just a sloppy mess and nothing is memorable like pass seasons. Hopefully they can turn it around by Cheersport and NCA....

GA may look a little rough at times but they seem to be progressing as the year goes on. There is something to be said for peaking at the right time. You never know who's year it will be, especially this year its seems there is no real front runner who is killing it every time in any Sr level 5 division. With Jamie at the helm GA is always a team watch.

Also The year they came back the coed 5 team won BUTBT, NCA, Cheersport, and WORLDS all in the same year! But this year is just a sloppy mess and nothing is memorable like pass seasons. Hopefully they can turn it around by Cheersport and NCA....

The year they came back was not the year they won worlds. It was the Coed 4 team that went undefeated.

I will agree though that sometimes about GA seems off this year. I know the music has been mentioned before so maybe that it is, but I am just not getting the GA vibe that I usually get watching their videos.

sorry that these are getting posted up slowly, the videos have been turning out weird, long, and slow..so i had to reformat the videos
but here's rockstar beatles

Back