All-Star Nca Camp!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hey Coaches,

Whether you've already registered for NCA Camp or not, I wanted to share some exciting news with you! I've had the opportunity to see some of the new cheers, chants, dances (including the Spirit Dance) and stunts, and they are truly creative and sure to be "crowd pleasers" again this year! Attending an NCA summer camp is a great stepping stone towards preparing your team to look its very best on your sidelines this season!

What's New??

Light the Fire!!
This year's camp theme - "Light The Fire" - is the perfect way to commemorate our celebration of The Summer Olympics. Our own "opening and closing ceremonies" along with great team building activities to light your team's fire is sure to add even more value to your camp experience!! Set goals, create plans, and work together as a team to be the best athletes on both the sidelines and on the mat. After a great NCA camp, we're confident that your team will "go for the gold" and be the best team it can be!
New NFHS / AACCA Rules means NEW stunts to learn at camp this summer!!
As many of you might already know, NFHS and AACCA have introduced new rules that allow for MANY more stunts, pyramids, and transitions that school teams can now perform this year. Two of the most popular are more allowable inversions from both the performance surface to a stunt and from a stunt to the performance surface, andnow BRACED FRONT AND BACK FLIPPING transitions and stunts in pyramids!

Go to NCA camp and we've got you covered!! Not only will you learn the new rules, but you'll see lots of new stunts and pyramids performed that utilize the new rule changes. In addition, we're going to cover lead up skills, progressions, and proper spotting techniques so you can introduce, practice, and spot these new stunts safely and effectively.

Not Convinced Yet?

Click on the link below and you'll get special access to our NCA Curriculum Highlight video!! It's not published anywhere else, so be one of the first coaches to see just SOME of the great things NCA has in store for you! NCA has been working hard to "Light The Fire" with great new material and stunts, and we're ready to pass the torch to you at camp this summer!
http://youtu.be/WzmEOzuWHYU

Do you have questions? Need suggestions on the camp that's best for you and your team? Want to register before bed space and home camp dates fill up? Contact
your NCA State Director today (National Cheerleaders Association::Cheerleading.)

(PS im pretty sure this should be in advertising but i couldnt find the right way to post it there since i dont come on here that often anymore! haha)

Hope to see you all at camp this summer!!

Back