Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rock Solid will be bringing
-small youth 2
-small youth 3
-small senior 2
-large sr.coed 3
-small coed 5

Our senior 4 will not be attending because they are going to cheersport instead

RS is my cp's favorite gym! She is so excited to see Eternity and really wanted to see Heirs perform live but we won't be attending Cheersport. But anyway we will be there with Cali Vegas and I think we're bringing 3 or 4 teams.

Excited to see Rock Solid..

Stars Vipers will be in attendance:)

Precious Pythons small youth 1
Pure Poison small youth 2 (my CPs Team)
Sassy Strikers small junior 2
Lady Venom small senior 2
Red Hot Mambas large junior 3
Fierce Boas small senior 3
Diamondbacks large junior 4

RS is my cp's favorite gym! She is so excited to see Eternity and really wanted to see Heirs perform live but we won't be attending Cheersport. But anyway we will be there with Cali Vegas and I think we're bringing 3 or 4 teams.

What CA gym is glitter youth 2 out of?

CAO Elite will be there! Bringing youth 4 rage and fierce sr 4 coed along with our little babies! :). We are excited - last season was our first time ...now we know what to expect we hope to come back a little lucky and blessed!

Yea! So glad to see y'all at the larger competitions and doing well this year! I caught SR 4 at Cheersport and everyone loved to.. Keep up the good work!

No Cosmic Rays? I am purposely planning a trip here to see all the great teams (Twisters, California All Stars, World Cup, Top Gun, too many to name) Please say Cosmic Rays are coming?

No Cosmic Rays? I am purposely planning a trip here to see all the great teams (Twisters, California All Stars, World Cup, Top Gun, too many to name) Please say Cosmic Rays are coming?
All level 4 and 5 WC teams always go with the exception of super sonics J3 this year. I would assume they are going

Level 5 Large Senior
Cheer Athletics panthers
Maryland twisters f5
Stingrays
World cup
Cheer Tyme love
Cheer Extreme

Level 5 medium senior
Charlotte Allstars teal
Matrix Allstars Electra
Cheer athletics swooshcats
Maryland twisters weather girls