All-Star Nca Dallas And Cheersport Atlanta!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2011
Who's on a small junior All-Girl level 4 this year? I cheer for Maryland Twisters Frost and we can't wait to meet our competition! Tell me what comps ya'll are going to so I know if we're going to compete! Also who's going to NCA and Cheersport?! We're going to both this year! I would really love to trtade with people and make new friends <3

Georgia Allstars has a small jr 4. They are coed but I don't think there is a coed division anymore.
There isn't, but at competitions that large where they will probably have multiple divisions within a category it wouldn't surprise me if they chose to divide junior divisions based on all girl and coed. ASCheerMan how does NCA divide divisions when they have to make more than one? Or do they divide? I know cheersport will try to keep divisions to 15 but I've never been to NCA.

Stars Vipers will be bringing all teams to Dallas but our J4 Diamondbacks is large!

Can't wait to see everyone take the floor!

There isn't, but at competitions that large where they will probably have multiple divisions within a category it wouldn't surprise me if they chose to divide junior divisions based on all girl and coed. ASCheerMan how does NCA divide divisions when they have to make more than one? Or do they divide? I know cheersport will try to keep divisions to 15 but I've never been to NCA.
We have to have two small and two large before we split any division into SMALL and LARGE. Once that is done, we have to have 2 coed and 2 all girl before we can consider splitting a division into Coed and All Girl.

Back