All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jags. Stunt sequence was really shaky. Hopes pass was sick! Why is she only doing 3 to dub in the opening?

jags hit! <3

ETA- just saw a tweet saying 1sb. all these differetn tweets are confusing

So what you're saying is that different people may see different things? One person might notice something that another might not. In other words, viewing routines and giving an opinion (ie judging) isn't an exact science and might occasionally lead to a dispute or disagreement among people that all think they are right?

So what you're saying is that different people may see different things? One person might notice something that another might not. In other words, viewing routines and giving an opinion (ie judging) isn't an exact science and might occasionally lead to a dispute or disagreement among people that all think they are right?

haha yes exactly. Even as spectators, people are seeing different things, which is why judging (and cheerleading in general) is so subjective.

Kentucky allstars cats alot of standing fulls. 1 bust. 1 fall. Bobbles. Honestly, I wasn't impressed like I thought I was going to be.

Cats. Well britni's stunt is fierce. Dropped a full up...to two feet. 1tb. they have a poop ton of standing fulls. Performance was so flat.

Back