All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An enabler, is a person who by their actions make it easier for an addict to continue their self-destructive behavior.

Every one of us that continue to post links to videos, performance orders, etc. are enabling the self-destructive behavior of the lazy poster. They want to read and comment but don't want to add anything. If you are really interested and really care about this, you will look some things up yourself and save it to your favorites. Honestly, people.

An enabler, is a person who by their actions make it easier for an addict to continue their self-destructive behavior.

Every one of us that continue to post links to videos, performance orders, etc. are enabling the self-destructive behavior of the lazy poster. They want to read and comment but don't want to add anything. If you are really interested and really care about this, you will look some things up yourself and save it to your favorites. Honestly, people.
i was on that website before and i didnt see the level 5s... just asking a quesiton... no need to be so rude.

i was on that website before and i didnt see the level 5s... just asking a quesiton... no need to be so rude.
There are numerous other people that are asking questions that have been answered multiple times. He may not have been directing that post at you... don't take it personally haha

Back