All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where can I find the results being posted on the website? And don't kill me if this has already been asked please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see the scores for starlites division & its not there.....
mad.png

I heard legacy had an injury earlier this week? Can anyone confirm?

Yes, that's correct. I could be wrong about specifics, but I believe a girl broke her tibia in practice. Under rotated on a full or double from what I heard. I wasn't at the gym that day, so I didn't see it, so I could be off on details.

you know i would like to say to all the teams that dropped or busted, they all rebounded, i can't think of one team fromt he arena that really let it get to them, good job everyobody!

Yes, that's correct. I could be wrong about specifics, but I believe a girl broke her tibia in practice. Under rotated on a full or double from what I heard. I wasn't at the gym that day, so I didn't see it, so I could be off on details.
Yes, I was there, it happened Sunday night...super scary! She fractured her knee at top of tibia (I think) and had surgery yesterday. I feel so bad she had to miss this weekend.
frown.png

Thn
Yes, I was there, it happened Sunday night...super scary! She fractured her knee at top of tibia (I think) and had surgery yesterday. I feel so bad she had to miss this weekend. :(

OH NO! ): Still, kudos to UA for pulling together in such a short amount of time before such a big comp!

Back