All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else think the 20:80 ratio is a bit steep?

Someone else posted that NCA used to be a 1 day comp, but I am pretty sure it has always been a 2 day comp. However, the first day was done to make finals on the second day, much like Worlds. Many teams didn't like competing for the Champions Cup on the second day while others were competing for NCA jackets.

When they changed it to a 2 day average, they wanted Sunday to keep a "finals" feel to it. So I agree it's a bit steep, but it accomplishes what they want: pressure to HYS on Sunday.

They are up. You are looking on the Varsity NCA video site aren't you?

they didnt put small sr up, they put small limited, and open teams in there instead
frown.png

They are up. You are looking on the Varsity NCA video site aren't you?

Last I checked, they actually have almost all the wrong teams under the Sm. Senior 5 tab. I think only one of the teams is actually sm. sr. 5.

Someone else posted that NCA used to be a 1 day comp, but I am pretty sure it has always been a 2 day comp. However, the first day was done to make finals on the second day, much like Worlds. Many teams didn't like competing for the Champions Cup on the second day while others were competing for NCA jackets.

When they changed it to a 2 day average, they wanted Sunday to keep a "finals" feel to it. So I agree it's a bit steep, but it accomplishes what they want: pressure to HYS on Sunday.
your right ace dad....you jogged my memory (which is getting old)....i forgot about the champions cup on the 2nd day! The kids would refer to it as the "losers cup"....nobody wanted that win...lol

Back