All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately (unless Orange hits anytime soon) only two teams in LAG5 excite me, WCSS and SE, which makes me a little sad.

I feel like Cheer Updates is not watching the same routines as we are. He said BABS had two TD's when in fact they had 3 along with a stunt bobble. I mean it's a big difference to his huge audience who depend on his updates. Also I believe I saw an omission on SE.

I feel like Cheer Updates is not watching the same routines as we are. He said BABS had two TD's when in fact they had 3 along with a stunt bobble. I mean it's a big difference to his huge audience who depend on his updates. Also I believe I saw an omission on SE.

I also saw the omission on SE. Although, I agree with you on CU.

Omissions aren't a deduction so I wouldn't be too upset if that got missed, but I agree.

Ok. so bed time for me.. really not feelin too good my back is sprained and since i do have had surgery on it because of scoliosis it is pretty badly sore and my doctors want me to sleep as much as i can.. shoul be fun seeing how the scores end up tomorrow morning an howmany pages ive got to read of this thread!

I definitely saw the omission too and I also thought point flyer bobbled. Still thought it was their best routine and everything else was fabulous!

What does TT mean? I know the rest but that's a new one lol. I checked fFB terms and nada about TT. Thanks

Latest posts

Back