All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Crap :( still going to buy it though lol

The question got answered before i had time.. but no you cant go back unfortunaly.. i need to go away for a bit later and tomorrow im gonna miss basicly the whole evening (swedish time) and the fact that i have to sleep.. but still gonna watch what i can. this is better than nothing..

This might be a dumb question, but what does the (TC) mean next to some team names on the schedule?

I'm blaming SOT on USAir since my good friend's flight got cancelled (on her birthday no less) and they can't get her here until 9pm tonight. So she just missed her son compete, watching on the live stream from 900 miles away was bad karma. Boo USAir :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, total props to the production. When the team starts they have the team name squished to the inside of the far screens.....which means you can read it from the live stream when they're zoomed in. At least that's how it was for cheer eclipse. If it's planned that way, it's genius!

I'm blaming SOT on USAir since my good friend's flight got cancelled (on her birthday no less) and they can't get her here until 9pm tonight. So she just missed her son compete, watching on the live stream from 900 miles away was bad karma. Boo USAir :(

Yes let's blame USAir, we know that's not typical of what they usually put on the floor. They will do better tomorrow!

Back