All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's my fave bit of the whole routine :)

Stars are my fave, can't believe I could of been there watching them today if my flight hadn't been cancelled :( felt weird watching it online.
It's a whole different view, bad luck for sure! :(

My heart just breaks for Love. My cp's team had a rough day too so I know this heartbreak well. It's these moments that show you what you're truly made of. Come back stronger tomorrow ladies!

I feel like I must be using up all of Disney's Coronado Springs wifi right now with having the live feed on my iPad and refreshing the forums frantically on my phone. Oops. Oh well.

Rough showing but still good for Twisters cheer elite!! and yeah they may not have the same difficulty than many others have but remember theyre swedish and our cheer is not at the same level mostly because we dont have gyms and the teams compete at dead mats.. and the arena is a big thing to compete at..

I feel like NCA is a black and white thing this year. It's either teams Hit/make slight mistakes or they make a gazillion mistakes.
Barely any inbetween.

It's two months before worlds though, and I feel like if the stunts aren't going to stay up with near 100% accuracy, the stunt's gotta go out. It seems like many teams today has sacrificed difficulty for safety.

Back