All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this year may turn out to be the example that tumbling can't beat everyone else out. I'm in no way dissing their stunting skills and feel like they're towards the top there, but they've been so inconsistent that tumbling is their one tride and true area that they can count on 100% of the time. And this year, it's just ain't cutting it...but when they hit, they hit and it's gorgeous but I see them being edged out slowly but surely so it'll be interesting to see how much changes between now and World's.
It reminds me of that one year Trinity had like all fantastic tumblers but the routine just didn't work.. They didn't work together at aaalllll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow .10 of a point seperating F5 and Senior Elite.....I wanna know what Senior Elite got deducted for...they were perfect!

CEA had a tumbling omission to the back during running tumbling. I also didn't think they were as clean as they have been this year, especially in the pyramid. I'm not sure where those play into the score, but if my untrained eye saw them, chances are the judges did too.

1. Where did SE's deductions come from? If they deducted 0.5 for that barely visible wobble in the pyramid or for that omission then the world is going mad.
2. How are F5 in second? I mean this in the kindest possible way, but that routine is dry toast.
3. SE are from Kernersville, not Raleigh.

4. I'm so very confused.

After seeing the SE video, the only mistake I found was a girl not completing her tumbling pass. I cannot believe they were scored THAT low. Anyways, good luck at day 2.

F5 was boring. Question: why does panthers always score high in NCA but the reverse happens at worlds no? JMO

But BSB though. Holy raw score. That is a testament as to how strong your routine really is! I hope they keep this up (minus the mistakes, please! :D)

Last edited:
I never understand raw scores. I dont see how any team in the small coed has higher raw score than smoed aside from brandon.

Plus, I can't with panthers and their 35 girls on 1st. Along with their mistakes.

So out of boredom in class one day I made NCA predictions and so far all my top 5's are looking promising, besides small senior. :shaka:

So curious, since it's been a hot minute since I followed NCA so closely---does everyone get a chance to compete on Day 2 or is it just some of the teams who scores place x and above? I need a day 2 schedule to make sure we're home to watch CP's gym but the science center is calling.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I really am confused how Panthers raw score is much higher than the rest (.4 higher than Orange)
WCSS raw score is confusing me too... Thought it'd be more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so confused on scores and places from 1 to 4. You would think I would learn, but I still haven't.

CEA had a tumbling omission to the back during running tumbling. I also didn't think they were as clean as they have been this year, especially in the pyramid. I'm not sure where those play into the score, but if my untrained eye saw them, chances are the judges did too.
Tumbling omissions are not a deduction, it may come off execution score though.

After seeing the SE video, the only mistake a found was a girl not completing her tumbling pass. I cannot believe they were scored THAT low. Anyways, good luck at day 2.

F5 was boring. Question: why does panthers always score high in NCA but the reverse happens at worlds no? JMO

But BSB though. Holy raw score. That is a testament as to how strong your routine really is! I hope they keep this up (minus the mistakes, please! :D)
Ugh thiiissss! I'm wondering the same thing!!!! I bet CSP has something up her sleeve!

Back