All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whyyy am I about to go into work when large senior is starting soon. Pulling for everyone to hit a solid routine! Any pics of senior and coed elites unis?!

Videos would be great :) poor college student over here. Not complaining about it though! @nikka you've been on point!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bhq8LT7IcAA2keA.jpg

this was posted in the uniform thread!

Isn't there a way to get tweets sent to your phone? Like if I wanted cheer updates to have the tweets texted to me how would I do that?

I just realized there is two Peyton's that we're talking about. There is one who filled in on smoed once last year and then there is one who contemplated joining smoed but cheers on Oregon Dream.

Ok the live feed is stalling/buffering enough to say this is not worth it. I don't remember having this much trouble the last two years. I can deal with a little here and there, but 3, 4 and 5 times per routine is ridiculous. (I've rebooted, tried 2 different browsers and only have 1 tab/window opened.) :(

I rebooted my modem and haven't had a problem since.

What the heck is wrong with all these teams and not hitting? Its NCA people PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER!!!!!

Back