All-Star Nca Large Coed!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously???? While people on this thread are posting predictions or favorites, are you saying that is "counting them out?"

I doubt if you can show me one single post in the history of message boards when anyone has EVER "count(ed) them out."

If there is a team that is the exact polar opposite of being counted out, it's Top Gun.

Seeing as no one before me placed then in top 3 , I would consider that counting them out...regardless I hope everyone hits and we see what happens :)

I wonder which one is the fastest, a cheetah :cheerathletics: , a bullet (cali), or a gun shot (TG)

Seriously???? While people on this thread are posting predictions or favorites, are you saying that is "counting them out?"

I doubt if you can show me one single post in the history of message boards when anyone has EVER "count(ed) them out."

If there is a team that is the exact polar opposite of being counted out, it's Top Gun.
hahahahahahaha i find the dry TRUTH of this post absolutely hilarious!!
Any division top gun is in, i think people assume they are going to win or do remarkably well.....people may not "root" for them because they are so used to seeing them on top they get bored of that!
Top Gun is never counted out!!

but Top Gun IS being counted out in this thread. like one person uttered their name before the argument ensued. and i was wondering the same myself as to why nobody was saying "Top Gun", to each their own but i find it strange...

ANYWAYS,

i'm rooting for TG, Cali or ACE! :D

Back