All-Star Nca Lone Star Classic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Uniforms are super cute, but those girls didn't even have bows... All these fierce poofs and the only thing I could stare at while they were performing was no bows, they have little silver clips.

What a good start HOUSTON!!!!

SO proud of my little ones team. TEXAS CHEER youth 2 got 1st! and My oldest daughters team got first to!!! Texas Cheer RED!!

pretty much every routine I watched there were mistakes. but thats what these regionals are for! To get out all the kinks.

great job houston, sooo much talent all these teams had

I didn't get to watch many teams besides the 4's and 5's but there was so much talent there yesterday. It only gets better!

Hopefully the sweat box will be fixed before the next comp. That was crazy!!!

RED's uniform looked amazing on the floor.

I didn't get to watch many teams besides the 4's and 5's but there was so much talent there yesterday. It only gets better!

Hopefully the sweat box will be fixed before the next comp. That was crazy!!!

RED's uniform looked amazing on the floor.

i know it was terrible in there. the poor girls make up all looked a hot mess from sweating and hair was frizzing haha thats al i kept hearing the girls say.

Ari was amazing!!!!! cant wait for denton!

red mom@redmom76
Senior lvl 5 #nca Texas Red 90.76 Texas Restriced 90.73 ASR small coed 90.72 Wecc black ops 90.71 Midnight smcoed 89.44 Generals86.49

Actually, scores are posted on NCA website... Texas Cheer Restricted scored 89.55. Awesome team, but I knew they didn't outscore all of those Worlds teams.... Colonels did with a score of 92.06 and L5 Highpoint.

Actually, scores are posted on NCA website... Texas Cheer Restricted scored 89.55. Awesome team, but I knew they didn't outscore all of those Worlds teams.... Colonels did with a score of 92.06 and L5 Highpoint.

they must of called out the wrong score then cause thats what people had written down when i asked to make sure i heard it correctly.

i was very impressed with the raw scores this early in the season! I know not all teams have their difficulty in so when we all add it then just thinkof how much higher the raw scores will be! heck yes!!!

Can anyone explain the raw scores for 5? Videos don't make it clear how some teams scored higher than others who had more difficulty.

They sure did :) can't wait for them to correct it online
The Senior restricted division was initially scored out of range in Tosses and Running Tumbling. The judges caught this blunder almost immediately and corrected their mistake, resubmitting scores.

For some reason, the inaccurate version of their scoresheets is what the was printed and put in Sean's results envelope. It's also what was handed to me to announce. We were both handed incorrect scores. I've let Sean know.

Ultimately, what is online is accurate.

The Senior restricted division was initially scored out of range in Tosses and Running Tumbling. The judges caught this blunder almost immediately and corrected their mistake, resubmitting scores.

For some reason, the inaccurate version of their scoresheets is what the was printed and put in Sean's results envelope. It's also what was handed to me to announce. We were both handed incorrect scores. I've let Sean know.

Ultimately, what is online is accurate.

Hey Justin :) can you by chance fix the special needs scores on line from the Arlington comp and the houston classic. The ones in Arlington and small gym in houston were judged on a level 5 scale and ours was scored on a level 3. Just trying to compair scores to see where we stand so that we can get ready for your great nationals :)

Back