Nca Moving?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Obsessed

Cheer Parent
May 9, 2016
I heard that once the new cheer center in ESPN is built NCA will be moving there instead of Dallas.
Does anyone know if this is confirmed? I would think this would hurt UCA.

I heard that once the new cheer center in ESPN is built NCA will be moving there instead of Dallas.
Does anyone know if this is confirmed? I would think this would hurt UCA.

I doubt that would happen but anything is possible.

I thought I read Dallas was booked through 2018. It wouldn't make sense to move it all as the west coast teams would be forced to travel to Fl multiple times. But then again who knows with Varsity

I don't think it would hurt UCA, they are separate comps but keep in mind both are Varsity companies. I doubt they would do something to hurt either.

Unless you get someone of authority at Varsity/NCA or involved in the decision this is just a rumor.

I thought I heard that the new cheer center is going to be smaller than the Baseball stadium. I don't see logistically how they could fit that large of competition in the new building. And I'm sure attendance would change if they moved the comp to Florida.

There's a thread under competitions/NCA. Justin Carrier confirmed that NCA is not moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I wish that would happen! Around here, our style follows NCA but until recently, we thought making it to Disney was the ultimate dream. I would love to be able to have my teams compete in Disney in a competition that fits our style! Maybe that's just me...haha

Honestly, I wish that would happen! Around here, our style follows NCA but until recently, we thought making it to Disney was the ultimate dream. I would love to be able to have my teams compete in Disney in a competition that fits our style! Maybe that's just me...haha

NCA Dallas and The Summit are both Varsity and I believe similar scoring so why not go for a bid.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

NCA is my favorite comp, love the location! I personally would be so happy if they moved Summit, I'll be a Grinch and admit it, I don't like that Summit and Worlds is at Disney World, I'm not a fan of Disney [emoji15][emoji12]

NCA is my favorite comp, love the location! I personally would be so happy if they moved Summit, I'll be a Grinch and admit it, I don't like that Summit and Worlds is at Disney World, I'm not a fan of Disney [emoji15][emoji12]

Same. I mean NCA is local for me so of course I love that location but I really wish that Summit would be moved to almost anywhere except for Disney.

Back