High School Nca Nationals Medium Intermediate

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 4, 2012
I heard this division has a lot of teams. Anyone have any thoughts on the teams that have entered?

Medium intermediate is a very tough division. 24 teams in the division and each one is amazing!!

That's crazy! The top three teams last year were...

1.Grapevine
2.Clear Creek
3.Tom C. Clark

I was in this division last year and Clear Creek came out of no where. It was there first competition and they were just so clean, but Grapevine is amazing this year, once again. I think this will be interesting.

Ill just tell you the division is just one fantastic team after another. You should look at the videos on the nca site from last year. I can't remember exactly but the top 16 teams were within a few PTs if each other. amazing!

Ill just tell you the division is just one fantastic team after another. You should look at the videos on the nca site from last year. I can't remember exactly but the top 16 teams were within a few PTs if each other. amazing!

Just a few points?! Wow, I will make sure that I watch everyone I can in this division. Looks like it's going to be another exciting year!

I can't wait to watch this Divison...New Fairfield Varsity is something to watch...maxing stunt difficutly and usually very clean

Back