All-Star Nca On Cbs Sports Network

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was really excited for this and then realized that this has already been broadcasted
Same here but then when I went on my guide and I found it for the 18th it was showing 2 different shows one for coed and one for all girl
Really confused....I have Time Warner Cable

Same here but then when I went on my guide and I found it for the 18th it was showing 2 different shows one for coed and one for all girl
Really confused....I have Time Warner Cable

Yeah I wrote this not realizing I was watching the wrong broadcast :( I was in twitter hash tagging NCAA but tweeting UCA haha soo embarrassing !

Anyone know why ESPN covers UCA and not NCA. I feel like it would be the other way around since NCA is so much bigger then UCA
UCA takes place at the ESPN Wide World of Sports at Disney, so they have the rights or something like that.

I thought the commentary on this was amazing! Maybe it's just me, and I get that Average Joe TV watcher doesn't understand, but when I heard the UCA commentary call a double down a double full, i was irritated.
Bravo to CBS for getting it right, plus there's more to come!!

I was alittle disappointed that they didn't cover the Small Coed division. It was by far the largest division at NCA and they only showed a small portion of Smoeds routine. Not complaining cause thats my cp's team, but I do believe that Allstar Revolution and Brandon should of at least been shown too. Oh well, maybe this division will gets some coverage at Worlds this year??

I thought the coverage was great and it has been re running a few times this past week on the same channel.

It's been a while and maybe I missed it, but did anyone ever post the 2nd show (all girl coverage) on here? Unfortunately I don't have the CBS Sports channel so I never saw it and was hoping someone had recorded it to post. Thanks!

I don't have the information personally, but my understanding is that the contracts for NCA, UCA, and even Worlds are not necessarily tied to ESPN or CBS Sports because of the venue.

If I am not mistaken CBS Sports will be airing Worlds even thought it was held at the ESPN WWoS. (That's what a production manager told me anyway).

It's too bad because the CBS Sports channel is a premium channel for many networks so that will restrict the number of viewers.

Back