All-Star Nca St. Louis Classic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I could go. It is only about 10 minutes away from my house. But I have to work. :-(

Today was a great competition I really do think that NCA/NDA puts on a great comp. Just wish the venue would hire nicer people who were not so cranky and could deal with a massive amount of children.

The staff there did seem pretty lazy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And mean. My Princess Hotmess was standing on the top of stairs during a team preforming, because she does not like to walk to our seats when there is a team on the floor and one of the Ushers comes over and tells us we need to move and move fast. When Princess Hotmess tried to explain there was a team on the floor and she was being nice the usher said " I don't care you have to be in yours seats".

And mean. My Princess Hotmess was standing on the top of stairs during a team preforming, because she does not like to walk to our seats when there is a team on the floor and one of the Ushers comes over and tells us we need to move and move fast. When Princess Hotmess tried to explain there was a team on the floor and she was being nice the usher said " I don't care you have to be in yours seats".
I know this hard to believe, but I used to spot at WCA Nationals in Nashville (bigger event than NCA classic) and crowd control got so crazy they needed someone tough out there, so I did it. I can tell you, there is NO SUCH THING as being nice at a cheer event working crowd control. Parents are brutal.

Back