All-Star Nca Stats

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 28, 2014
Recently I found out that I am travelling over to Dallas in February for NCA 2016. Because this is a very expensive trip I of course need to do fundraising and am currently putting together a raffle. I am trying to contact businesses to see if they are willing to donate anything for the raffle but first I am trying to provide them with some information about what NCA actually is. I am trying to find out information like ; How many people attended NCA this year, how many people competed at NCA this year, how many teams are usually in one division, what was the biggest division this year, when NCA was started. Any information along those lines would be much appreciated.

Take a look at the NCA website. I think they have information trust could be helpful. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something on Wikipedia as well

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

I did have a look on the NCA website but they only had information about signing up or coverage from NCA this year. But I have found an article from EverythingCheer magazine which hopefully has everything I need. Thank you for the suggestion

Recently I found out that I am travelling over to Dallas in February for NCA 2016. Because this is a very expensive trip I of course need to do fundraising and am currently putting together a raffle. I am trying to contact businesses to see if they are willing to donate anything for the raffle but first I am trying to provide them with some information about what NCA actually is. I am trying to find out information like ; How many people attended NCA this year, how many people competed at NCA this year, how many teams are usually in one division, what was the biggest division this year, when NCA was started. Any information along those lines would be much appreciated.
This is the advertisement from last year that they used the stats from registration:
wbdtlg.jpg

Check your local/state laws regarding your raffle-you may need a license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back